Thursday 3 April 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone, another cool, dark day here in West Yorkshire!

I am late with my post today, all the normal things got in the way, housework, shopping all boring stuff like that!!

Anyway I would like to share with you my latest creations for Lelli-Bot Crafts, the kit is called Pure Elegance and again it is a stunning kit! 

Everything used on the cards was in the kit, I only added a bit of glitter and I embossed a piece of card from my stash!  I hope you like what you see and it gives you a little bit of inspiration!

The toppers are uncoated so you can colour, ink or distress them, the choice is yours!





All for now.

Happy Crafting


Helen

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant assortment of monochromatic cards. All very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Helen these are fabulous makes hun - really lovely hope you have a great weekend hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is one amazing card hun, I love this kit and you have showcased it beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete