Wednesday 2 April 2014

Good Morning Everyone, again it's a chilly start to the day here in West Yorkshire!

I would like to share with you my creations for Lelli-Bot Crafts kit Fantasy Fairies.

This kit is simply stunning in my opinion! The colours are rich and vibrant, I really loved working with this!

To see more creations pop over to lelli-bot.blogspot.co.uk where you will see lots more beautiful creations from my teamies!!

I'm not keen on the white card, I think it would have been better in a darker colour, I will make another and see how they compare!

The only things I used from my stash were a few tiny gems and a bow die and flower dies by Sue Wilson, everything else was from the kit and embellishment box, which you can find over on www.lelli-botcrafts.co.uk

All for now!

Happy Crafting

Helen







1 comment:

  1. ooo loving these Helen fabulous especially like the white framed one - really different hun - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete